Heartfelt Dingle Dangle - Lion
Heartfelt Dingle Dangle - Singles
Our precious Heartfelt toys are designed to help your little one discover their senses, while creating a beautiful setting for the nursery.
Made from soft felt, each Dingle Dangle offers bright and contrasting colours for visual stimulation. Promoting auditory and tactile development, as well as gross-motor skills, your little one will love batting and kicking the little bells and ribbons.
Partnering with the talented ladies at The Heartfelt Project community program, every felt creation is made with love and care, employing and empowering the women in rural Makapanstad. Not only will you be spreading the love through this ethical little baby range, but you'll also be filling many hearts with hope!
- Suitable from birth
- Developmental hanging toys for the change station, car seat, stroller, or simply a touch of nursery decor
- Made from felt and soft ribbons
- Tie your dingle dangles to sit at roughly 20cm from your little one - this is the average newborn depth of field and is the perfect height for babies to touch, kick and keep them entertained
- Create a play station by adding our Mobile Frame or a decor feature with our DIY Hanging Mobile
- Approx. 40cm long
- Each Dingle Dangle is loving made by hand - ribbons may vary ever so slightly
Safety & Care:
- Designed for gentle early stage play, this product it intended as an interactive décor piece, and not a teething toy.
- To clean felt, gently brush off any dirt gently when it is still dry. Place felt in water and once soaked, gently squeeze air out. Gently press water out without rubbing and continue to squeeze like a sponge. Repeat this process until it is clean and then leave to air dry. Do not submerge any wooden parts in water for too long.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.