Natural Dingle Dangle Set - Candy Fox
Natural Dingle Dangle - Sets
Our Dingle Dangle toy range is a necessity for any nursery, which is just as useful as it is beautiful. Each set is carefully made by hand using natural wooden beads that are painted with lead-free paint for added safety. Focusing on auditory development, visual stimulation, tactile development, and gross-motor skills, these deluxe dingle dangles create the perfect space to stimulate and entertain the newest member of your family.
So how does it work? (using the photos above, explained from left to right)
- Disc: Soft, multiple textured ribbons for tactile development. Each disc has a special little quote. Tip - For very young babies, place it on the outer side so that it is close by for tiny hands to brush against, encouraging touch and feel.
- Bell: As your little one starts to become more aware of their surroundings, they will be able to kick and tap the bell which not only keeps them engaged, but the playful sound promotes auditory development.
- Resistance Beads: This one is oh-so-exciting because it's stretchy! With long multi-textured ribbons to grip and pull, it allows baby to move to the next stage of development by encouraging those all-important gross-motor skills through resistance. Tip - For very young babies, place it on the outer side so that the ribbons are close by for tiny hands to brush against, encouraging touch and feel.
- Character: What will your little one's favourite animal be? Each set comes with its own Ruby Melon animal character to brighten up the nursery and create the groundwork for imaginative pretend play.
Good to know:
- Suitable from birth
- Mobile frame sold separately
- Made from natural wood
- Hand painted with lead free paint
- Contrasting colours providing visual stimulation
- Tie your dingle dangles to sit at roughly 20cm from your little one - this is the average newborn depth of field and is the perfect height for babies to touch, kick and keep them entertained
- Create a play station by adding our Mobile Frame and Change Mat
- Tie them to mobiles, cots, strollers, infant car seats...just about anything!
- Approx. 40cm long
- Do not leave your baby unattended during play
- Each Dingle Dangle is loving made by hand - ribbons may vary ever so slightly
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.