Snuggle Bunny - White
Soft Toys & Comforters
Lily 'n Jack
Lily ‘n Jack are the creators of The Original Snuggle Bunny since 2007.
Locally made in Cape Town using the softest fleece, silky satin, and hypoallergenic filling, ideal for sensitive skin. A a tactile comforter and self-soother that is designed to calm and settle during sleep time.
Little tip... this furry friend will become your little ones comfort and companion, so be sure to have at least two that can be swapped out when one is in the wash.
- Safety tested in Europe to meet international safety standards.
- Endorsed by sleep and baby development expert, Meg Faure.
- Super soft fleece offers tactile comfort.
- Hypoallergenic filling that does not flatten or become lumpy after washing.
- Completely free of embellishments for added safety.
- Hand wash or for washing machines, place on gentle cycle only. Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Super lightweight at about 100g for easy snuggling in the early months.
- Approx. 49cm from feet to ears
Did you know:
- The ribbon tags on bunnies foot are favorited for little ones to play with so don't cut them off.
- If you sleep with bunny for a night or two, it will retain your scent which can be a comfort when your little one is learning to fall asleep on their own.
- A pair, and a spare! This furry friend will become your little ones comfort and companion, so be sure to have at least two that can be swapped out when one is in the wash.
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to email@example.com for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.