Heartfelt Cot & Pram Dangles - Starlight
Made from soft felt and natural, untreated beech wood, each Cot & Pram Dangle offers bright and contrasting colours for visual stimulation, designed to grab and focus attention in the nursery or when you are out and about. Simply tie to the side of the cot, Moses basket, pram or infant car seat.
Why not add one of our Rattles too for added sensory stimulation. Partnering with the talented ladies at The Heartfelt Project community program, every felt creation is made with love and care, employing and empowering the women in rural Makapanstad. Not only will you be spreading the love through this ethical little baby range, but you'll also be filling many hearts with hope!
- Includes one Cot & Pram Dangle
- Suitable from birth
- Made from soft felt and natural, untreated beech wood
- Hand-painted with lead-free paint
- Beautiful contrasting colours, providing visual stimulation
- Take it anywhere - tie to the cot, Moses basket, pram, infant car seats, our mobile frame...just about anything!
- Why not add one of our Rattles to for added sensory stimulation (sold separately)
- Beads run approx. 60cm long, ribbons approx 28cm long
Safety & Care:
- Designed for gentle early stage play, this product it intended as an interactive decor piece, and not a teething toy. Do not leave your baby unattended during play.
- To clean felt, gently brush off any dirt gently when it is still dry. Place felt in water and once soaked, gently squeeze air out. Gently press water out without rubbing and continue to squeeze like a sponge. Repeat this process until it is clean and then leave to air dry. Do not submerge any wooden parts in water for too long.
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to email@example.com for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.