Heartfelt Dingle Dangle Set - Bushveld Babies
Heartfelt Dingle Dangle - Sets
Our precious Heartfelt toys are designed to help your little one discover their senses, while creating a beautiful setting for the nursery.
Made from soft felt, each Dingle Dangle offers bright and contrasting colours for visual stimulation. Promoting auditory and tactile development, as well as gross-motor skills, your little one will love batting and kicking the little bells and ribbons.
Partnering with the talented ladies at The Heartfelt Project community program, every felt creation is made with love and care, employing and empowering the women in rural Makapanstad. Not only will you be spreading the love through this ethical little baby range, but you'll also be filling many hearts with hope!
- Suitable from birth
- Developmental hanging toys for the change station, car seat, stroller, or simply a touch of nursery decor
- Made from felt and soft ribbons
- Tie your dingle dangles to sit at roughly 20cm from your little one - this is the average newborn depth of field and is the perfect height for babies to touch, kick and keep them entertained
- Create a play station by adding our Mobile Frame or a decor feature with our DIY Hanging Mobile
- Approx. 40cm long
- Each Dingle Dangle is loving made by hand - ribbons may vary ever so slightly
Safety & Care:
- Designed for gentle early stage play, this product it intended as an interactive décor piece, and not a teething toy.
- To clean felt, gently brush off any dirt gently when it is still dry. Place felt in water and once soaked, gently squeeze air out. Gently press water out without rubbing and continue to squeeze like a sponge. Repeat this process until it is clean and then leave to air dry. Do not submerge any wooden parts in water for too long.
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at email@example.com with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.