Heartfelt Rattle - Lamb
Teething couldn’t be trendier with one of Ruby Melon's Rattles. Designed to give your little one the best of both worlds with a combination of soft felt and beech to massage and sooth sore gums, with a little bell inside. And to keep them off the floor, they can be attached to our Chu Toy & Dummy Clips for a toy that is always close by. 100% safe from any nasties, they can be used from 3 months onwards.
Partnering with the talented ladies at The Heartfelt Project community program, every felt creation is made with love and care, employing and empowering the women in rural Makapanstad. Not only will you be spreading the love through this ethical little baby range, but you'll also be filling many hearts with hope.
- Includes 1 Heartfelt Rattle
- Suitable from birth to 12 months
- Made from soft felt and untreated, natural beech wood
- Subtle bell chimes when shaken
- Care for your Heartfelt toys by soaking in cool or cold water. Gently squeeze like a sponge (do not rub), and then allow to air dry. Do not submerge wood in water for very long.
- This gorgeous little rattle can be added to any of our Heartfelt Cot & Pram Dangles for added sensory play, or attached it to one of our dummy clips to keep toys close by and off the floor
Safety & Care:
- Designed for gentle early stage play, this product it intended as an interactive decor piece, and not a teething toy. Do not leave your baby unattended during play.
- To clean felt, gently brush off any dirt gently when it is still dry. Place felt in water and once soaked, gently squeeze air out. Gently press water out without rubbing and continue to squeeze like a sponge. Repeat this process until it is clean and then leave to air dry. Do not submerge any wooden parts in water for too long.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.