Heartfelt Rattle - Lamb
Teething couldn’t be trendier with one of Ruby Melon's Rattles. Designed to give your little one the best of both worlds with a combination of soft felt and beech to massage and sooth sore gums, with a little bell inside. And to keep them off the floor, they can be attached to our Chu Toy & Dummy Clips for a toy that is always close by. 100% safe from any nasties, they can be used from 3 months onwards.
Partnering with the talented ladies at The Heartfelt Project community program, every felt creation is made with love and care, employing and empowering the women in rural Makapanstad. Not only will you be spreading the love through this ethical little baby range, but you'll also be filling many hearts with hope.
- Includes 1 Heartfelt Rattle
- Suitable from birth to 12 months
- Made from soft felt and untreated, natural beech wood
- Subtle bell chimes when shaken
- Care for your Heartfelt toys by soaking in cool or cold water. Gently squeeze like a sponge (do not rub), and then allow to air dry. Do not submerge wood in water for very long.
- This gorgeous little rattle can be added to any of our Heartfelt Cot & Pram Dangles for added sensory play, or attached it to one of our dummy clips to keep toys close by and off the floor
Safety & Care:
- Designed for gentle early stage play, this product it intended as an interactive decor piece, and not a teething toy. Do not leave your baby unattended during play.
- To clean felt, gently brush off any dirt gently when it is still dry. Place felt in water and once soaked, gently squeeze air out. Gently press water out without rubbing and continue to squeeze like a sponge. Repeat this process until it is clean and then leave to air dry. Do not submerge any wooden parts in water for too long.
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at email@example.com with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.