IQ - Smart Baby Monitor
The Bebcare iQ combines the best of WiFi and traditional monitors to help you cope coolly in moments of crisis.
Bebcare monitors emit the lowest electromagnetic emissions of any baby monitor on the market using their patented DSR Ultra-low Radiation Technology. That's 91% less wireless transmission than other monitors! Not only is the range environmentally friendly, but they are the safest and most trusted technology you can choose for your little bundle of joy.
Keep an eye on your little one with the Bebcare iQ Wifi Monitor. Including 1080p HD camera, 360-degree pan-and-tilt capabilities, and infrared night vision, with a 650m wireless range and up to 60 hours of battery life. For parents who like to run their operations at Bourne-level precision, the iQ offers both room temperature and breathing sensors, while the comfort night light and a selection of lullabies gently soothe even the most anxious tot.
The background white noise silencer is highly rated and does its bit to ensure the iQ doesn't wake you up with distracting neighbourhood sounds. Two-way talk back lets you calm your baby from a distance and minimise unnecessary trips to the nursery. If you have more than one child on your hands or enjoy the joys of having eyes in every room, the Bebcare app comes with support for an unlimited number of cameras.
- 1 x Parent unit
- 1 x Baby unit
- 1 x Kickstand
- 2 x A/C adapters
- 1 x Information card detailing our digital user manual
- 1080p HD H.264 encoding.
- Comfort starry night light.
- 360° pan-and-tilt camera.
- Infrared night vision.
- MP3 lullabies.
- 11b/g/n Wifi module
- Ultra-low radiation mode automatically enabled, emitting 91% less wireless transmission.
- Embedded temperature sensor detects temperature of the room and is displayed on the parent unit.
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
- When the battery level falls below threshold, an alert will sound to let you know it's time to recharge.
- Operates using the A/C adapter only.
- Has standard point on the back of the unit for easy wall mounting.
- Optional breathing sensor (sold separately).
- 650m wireless range (clear line of sight**). The number and thickness of walls will lessen the range.
- Temperature sensor.
- Background white noise silencer.
- Two-way talkback.
- Can be set to vibrate when it detects your baby is crying.
- Low battery alert will sound when it's time to recharge.
- Out-of-range alert system will let you know when you are outside of range.
- Operates when plugged into the mains using the A/C adapter. When unplugged and fully charged, it will hold a charge of up to 60 hours when in standby mode.
- **Please note that the thickness and number of walls between the parent and child unit will impact the range to some degree.
- Breathe Motion Sensor Mat
- Additional Spare Cameras
- Camera Mount
- Supports an unlimited number of cameras.
- Simul-view support.
- iOS and Android support.
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 62311), EMC (EN 301 489-1, 3 & 17), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 328, 300 220-1 & 2)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5381
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy's No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
- Mothering's Top Safest Baby Monitor
- Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- Did you know that a baby's brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare's patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission and reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. And, it only activates when your baby is crying.
Child unit specifications:
Parent unit specifications:
Optional accessories (not included):
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
The science bit “ LOW EMISSION“ it matters more than we think!
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to email@example.com for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.