Motion - Video Baby Monitor
Ease all your worries and anxieties and get a full night's rest with the Bebcare Breathing Sensor Mat.
Most new parents know what it's like to spend half the night checking in to see whether your precious little one is still breathing. Our sensor mat features three piezoelectric sensors in each board. The unique properties of piezo film as a dynamic sensor make it particularly well suited to the detection of vital signs, when in direct contact with the skin or through intervening layers. The mounts transfer breathing pressure from the plastic board into the sensor. The breathing processor will detect abnormal breathing patterns and sound an alarm if it detects a pause or irregularity in the baby's breath. To increase the surface area, parents can simply connect two boards together.
Taking only 3 AA batteries to ensure two months of battery life, the mat operates when used in conjunction with a Bebcare iQ, Motion, or Hear Baby Monitor. Sleep well through the night knowing your child is safely, and happily asleep.
- 1 x Breathing Sensor Mat
- 1 x Information card detailing our digital user manual (further troubleshooting instruction videos are also available)
- *To be used in conjunction with Bebcare monitors. Does not operate on it's own
- Bebcare iQ Wifi Video Baby Monitor
- Bebcare Motion Video Baby Monitor
- Bebcare Hear Audio Baby Monitor
- Fully wireless
- Operating frequency 863 870MHz
- Battery life 7-8 weeks.
- Wireless technology with ultra-low power safe signal.
- Piezo-electric motion sensor technology is well suited to the detection of vital signs.
- Fully adjustable sensitivity
- Functions breathing indicator, LED, Alarm snooze.
- Designed to be placed underneath breathable and foam cot mattresses. Does not operate with hollow or memory foam mattresses.
- Required a hard-bottomed surface to operate correctly.
- Operates using 3x AA batteries providing 7-8 weeks battery life (when good quality AA alkaline or rechargeable** batteries are used).
- **Unit does not recharge rechargeable batteries. Please ensure you have a battery charger.
- Breathing warnings sent to the parent unit (sold separately).
- Bebcare monitors support only ONE breath mat accessory and can only track ONE baby. If you need to track two babies, you will need to purchase 2 Bebcare baby monitors, with 2 separate breath sensor mats.
- Approx 30x60cm
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 50663), EMC (EN 301 489-1), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 220-1)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5408
- Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy's No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
The science bit “ LOW EMISSION“ it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby's brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare's patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at email@example.com with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.