Rattle Ring Teether - Blue & Grey
Our Chu Teether range offers the best of both worlds for your little one.
Made from high quality, 100% food grade silicone that will not absorb odour, and integrated beech wood beads for added texture, to sooth and massage sore gums. Not only is it a teething companion, but the contrasting colours provide visual stimulation. The Rattle Teether is a little bit bigger, with a super rattle element that is perfect for slightly older babies to keep them busy while chewing!
- Includes 1 Chu Teether
- Suitable from 3 months onwards
- Made from high quality, 100% food grade silicone beads and untreated beech wood. Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, cadmium and latex
- Silicone will not absorb odour or support the growth of mould, fungus or bacteria
- Integrated silicone beads and beech wood for added texture to soothe and massage sore gums
- Multi-use teether with wooden rings that rattle together to keep your little one happy
- Contrasting colours provide visual stimulation
- Good to know
- Our wooden products are untreated but feel free to treat them with your preferred oil or wax for a more polished look. We'd recommend coconut oil or beeswax blends!
Cleaning & Care:
- Wipe down with cloth soaked in mild soapy water
- Do not submerge any wooden parts in water for too long
- It's going to get used. A lot! So make sure you check your little ones Chu buddy on a regular basis
- Depending on how well it's looked after, we recommend replacing with a new Chu after 5-7 months of use
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at email@example.com with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.