Bottle & Dish Washing Liquid
A gentle dish wash made with plant-derived ingredients to fight tough stains and greasy residue. From eliminating milky odours and film from bottles, teats, and breast pump accessories, to food residue on dishes – we’ve got you covered!
The fresh scent and natural ingredients make Tickle Lab dish wash a must-have for every kitchen. With zero synthetic fragrances or detergent to be found, we’ll keep the sink full of soapy bubbles while remaining gentle on sensitive skin.
And if our all natural range tickles your fancy, shop our multi-surface cleaner and hypoallergenic laundry detergent.
- Plant-derived cleansers & naturally based ingredients
- Tough on grease, milk & food residue
- Made without SLES, parabens, artificial fragrance and dyes, phosphates, phthalates, formaldehyde and alcohol
- Never tested on animals
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Fragrance and colour free
- Available in Fresh Citrus and Fragrance
- A deliciously zesty fragrance and natural antioxidant cleaning powers, grapefruit oil has anti-viral & anti-bacterial properties that are ideal for cleaning, while being gentle on the skin, and safe for children and pets.
- Ingredients: water (Aqua), citrus paridisi (grapefruit) peel oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xantham gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzonate
- Ingredients: water (Aqua), cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xantham gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzonate
- Shake well before use (As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur. Add 1 tablespoon of bottle and dishwashing liquid under hot running water. Sterilise bottle and breastfeeding equipment after washing. Up to 30-45 washes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.