Bottle & Dish Washing Liquid
A gentle dish wash made with plant-derived ingredients to fight tough stains and greasy residue. From eliminating milky odours and film from bottles, teats, and breast pump accessories, to food residue on dishes – we’ve got you covered!
The fresh scent and natural ingredients make Tickle Lab dish wash a must-have for every kitchen. With zero synthetic fragrances or detergent to be found, we’ll keep the sink full of soapy bubbles while remaining gentle on sensitive skin.
And if our all natural range tickles your fancy, shop our multi-surface cleaner and hypoallergenic laundry detergent.
- Plant-derived cleansers & naturally based ingredients
- Tough on grease, milk & food residue
- Made without SLES, parabens, artificial fragrance and dyes, phosphates, phthalates, formaldehyde and alcohol
- Never tested on animals
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Fragrance and colour free
- Available in Fresh Citrus and Fragrance
- A deliciously zesty fragrance and natural antioxidant cleaning powers, grapefruit oil has anti-viral & anti-bacterial properties that are ideal for cleaning, while being gentle on the skin, and safe for children and pets.
- Ingredients: water (Aqua), citrus paridisi (grapefruit) peel oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xantham gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzonate
- Ingredients: water (Aqua), cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xantham gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzonate
- Shake well before use (As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur. Add 1 tablespoon of bottle and dishwashing liquid under hot running water. Sterilise bottle and breastfeeding equipment after washing. Up to 30-45 washes
You can expect to receive your items within a week of placing and paying for your order. This includes processing time (1 to 2 business days) and the time it takes our courier to deliver your order (2 to 3 business days). Please expect an additional 3 business days for non-instant eft payments. For non-major center's please expect and addition 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
Our couriers do not offer delivery slots and so please make sure that the address you supply will have someone there to accept your parcel.
We offer free delivery for orders over R700. Our standard fee for orders under this value is R70. Shipping to rural areas (outside of our couriers listed major and regional center's), will incure an additional delivery fee. We will get in touch with you via email to confirm these costs.
International shipments will need to be arranged by your courier. Please send us an email to email@example.com for further information.
Please read our returns policy to find out if you qualify for a return. The link can be found at the bottom of our website "Returns Policy".
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of sending your package back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (3 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 7 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the nature of your return, and we'll respond with your available options.